Last updated: [date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place several cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- [Third-party Service 1]
- [Third-party Service 2]
What are your choices regarding cookies?
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: [link to Google's cookie settings]
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: [link to Microsoft's cookie settings]
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: [link to Mozilla's cookie settings]
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: [link to Apple's cookie settings]
If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: